Monday, August 17, 2009

Today I begin

It has been a long time coming, but today I begin the transition to a new, healthy, beautiful me. I am going to lose this weight. A few weeks ago I reached my all-time high of 215 pounds... I have worked the last couple of weeks to watch what I eat, so I've lost a few pounds already, but today I begin in earnest. I'm starting a new program some friends of ours in Idaho recommended. I'm excited, and I'm ready. Thanks for checking in on me and for supporting me. I'll be weighing in and posting a new transition photo every Monday (hopefully), so you can keep tabs on my progress as I go. You can view the transition photo and weigh-in progress bar at the bottom of the page past the posts. I have a goal to lose 90 lbs over a period of 10 1/2 months. I think that is reasonable. Thats only about 2 pounds a week. I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lora:

    I am so proud of you and you have my complete support. Consider me one of your cheerleaders. Looking forward to following your progress and celebrating all your successes.

    Tracey Van Dyke

    ReplyDelete