Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss Me? Missing 31 pounds of Me!

Well, it's been crazy busy lately, and I've been substitute teaching the last few Mondays (finally!) including today, so it has knocked me off my blog routine. But, I couldn't stand going another week without posting an update: After 8 weeks on the program, I've lost 31 pounds! I was definitely more valiant the first four weeks than I have been the last four weeks, but I learned some good lessons and really learned a lot about myself, my motivation, my body, and my spirit... and I have to tell you, I am on track for life. I have set a short-term goal with my health coach to be down 45 pounds by Thanksgiving day, so I can enjoy a few extras with no guilt. I have no doubt that I'll reach that goal, and I'm so excited to get there! I'll try to post once a week. Even if I don't make it on Monday morning I'll try to do it on Monday afternoon rather than skipping weeks again. And I'll try to post a photo today or tomorrow... It's been a LONG time since I've put one up, and I'm kind of excited to see the transition! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

3 comments:

  1. You're looking so amazing!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I wanna see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great devotion you have! I'm glad you are feeling and looking so great!

    ReplyDelete