Monday, September 28, 2009

Still Chugging along!

Wow. Don't mean for this to become so mundane ... but another 2 pounds down! This is so fun! I just love how I feel, and I'm starting to get excited about how I look too. Still have SO FAR to go, but I know now that I can really do it! I have never had such consistent weight-loss, and this is just going so well for me -- I can hardly believe it!!! I will definitely meet my goal of 95 pounds by June 1. I'm on track to reach it WAY before then ... but don't want to get too secure. Have to keep at it every day! Back next week with a photo update!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Lora! You are doing such a wonderful job. Have you noticed how losing weight has affected other parts of your life? And how it's affecting your family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and proud of you! I can hardly wait to see more pictures. I also just noticed that you have a sassy new hair do too!!!! Wish I lived closer...I can feel your excitement and energy through your posts! Keep up the fabulous work Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you, reading your profile really woke me up mostly because I am also 5'2". I respect your goal of 120 lbs, I was 119 on my wedding day 6 years ago. I am working to lose weight as well. It has been hindered by an inability to do cardio (Dr.'s orders) but I am still 20lbs lighter than my heaviest. That is enough to keep me motivated.

    Just don't forget that our healthy weight range is 115-135, so don't lose too much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Lora! I am excited for you. I have no doubt you will reach your goal weight one week at a time.

    ReplyDelete