Monday, September 14, 2009

Back on Track!

Just a short post today to let you know that I'm back on track! I lost the pound I gained PLUS two more, so three pounds total down this week! I'm so excited and I'm feeling great! Busy, busy week, so I don't have time to do a new photo, but I think I'm going to start doing them monthly instead of weekly anyway. I probably won't ever have a week as dramatic as week one, so a monthly photo should suffice! Thanks again for your support and encouragement! Keep posting and sending me emails when you get the chance! You keep me going!

1 comment:

  1. The monthly photo is probably more doable and more accurate in the long run. I admire you! I usually hide behind someone when a camera is anywhere near....... I bought a new type of body harness to walk Zella and it really works to correct her pulling on the leash and makes the walks alot more enjoyable. So now we are BOTH getting more exercise! Let's see if we can progress into a walk/jog regimen in the near future.... I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete