Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 5 Goes Well!

Week 5 went fine. No hiccups, no trouble really. Still probably NOT drinking as much water as I should, and drinking MORE diet soda than I should... but I'm working on it!

I lost another 4 pounds this week. That brings my total loss to 24 pounds in 5 weeks! Not 5 months, 5 weeks! Wow is that exciting! I've never lost that much before without having a baby to show for it! My energy level is really up too. I was hoping to get below 190 this week, but I missed it by a little. Next week will be the week I get there, though!

Lots of people have told me I set my goal weight way too low. I guess I didn't realize just how skinny 120 lbs. is, but I have a long way to go yet before I start to re-evaluate what my low goal should be! For now I'm leaving it where it is!

I'll be back next week . . . 185, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment