Monday, November 16, 2009

90 day milestone!!!

Jump for joy and shout hoorays! Lora's been losing for 90 days! My weigh-in this morning was 179!!!! I FINALLY broke the 180 wall that has been sitting before me for WEEKS! 36 pounds in 12 weeks. (Aug 17 - Nov 16). Wow! What a journey so far! I'm SO SO happy with the 3 lbs per week average that I've been able to maintain. I'd like to kick it up a notch and raise that average now that I know it is possible. (If I would get out of the house and add a bit of exercise to my daily routine, I'm sure it would happen!) I am so excited. Thank you all so much for all of the love and support and constant kudos that you send me. I am changing my life. I'm amazed at how many things are slowly changing about me now that I am controlling my eating. I think I'm becoming a better person altogether. A more attentive wife, a more patient mom, a better housekeeper. I'm sure a LOT of that has to do with the increased energy level. Not nearly as sluggish as I was before. But I also think it is the improved mindset and outlook on life in general. Whatever it is, I LOVE IT!

As for photo updates ... the problem is that our digital camera has been missing in action for about a month now. I could take a cell phone photo I guess, but I was hoping for some consistency in the photos ... I'll figures something out soon though!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MAZING!!! Everytime I see you I'm blown away.. So proud of your progress! Keep up the great work! Maybe you'll motivate me (you're already a great inspiration, whether it's weight loss, being a mom/wife or anything else...) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy, Lora!!! I want you to be a healthy, active and happy woman and you are steadily growing and doing and becoming more and more comfortable in your own skin, that beautiful daughter God created you to be! You are motivating me to get off the couch and do something positive too!! Like work out before the big turkey,stuffing, pie, sweet potato and green been casseroles, morsels of sugary goodness....... Ok, self-control is the big factor here. What is your plan for tommorrow?

    ReplyDelete