Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful for No Weight Gain!

Phew!!! Made it through Thanksgiving without gaining any weight! Woo Hoo! (and yes, I cheated ... but portion control was the key I think!) I weighed in this morning at 176! That's 39 pounds! Only 6 more pounds to go to reach my half-way mark! I'm hoping I can reach that 45 lb mark before Dave and I go on our 15th anniversary weekend trip in 2 weeks! Shouldn't be a problem, if I stick to it!

Finally a new photo! I found my camera (yay!) but I had to abandon the brown swimsuit!!! I tried and tried to tuck and tie it so that I could get a decent picture in the same outfit, but it is just SO SO BAGGY that nothing would work! So you have a photo of me in regular clothes! I have gone from a size 18/20 (depending on the item) to a size 14!!! I haven't been in a 14 for nearly 10 years!

Ok, many of you know that I have become a Health Coach with TSFL to help others succeed on this weight-loss journey. My first client has been my mom-in-law, and in 3 weeks she has already lost 20 pounds! She is so excited, and I'm incredibly happy for her. Her blood pressure has also significantly dropped, and she's hoping to get off of her meds by the time she's done with the program! That would be SO great for her! I'm just thrilled!!!

Hope you all had a super Thanksgiving! Back next week with more updates!

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING!! And congrats to Mama Schweiger, too!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! awesome job to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete