Monday, January 18, 2010

Back On Track! Come to a TSFL seminar!

Remember that weight-loss seminar I invited you to last month? Well, the company that I'm involved with is having a fantastic free seminar at the end of this month which will be a hundred times better and more informative than anything I could have put together. It is Friday, Jan 29 - Saturday Jan 30. Friday night there is an overview of the weight-loss program I've been doing, and an overview of the health coach business opportunity for people who want to help others get healthy. Saturday will be training for those who want to become health coaches and will include a free lunch. The whole seminar is free and very informative if you are interested in going with me to find out more. It is definitely a no-pressure environment, so you can just come and enjoy the information. Let me know what you think and if you'd like to go!

As for me, first week "back" on the program and I lost the 3 pounds I gained over the holidays! Woo Hoo! Back on track and feeling good!!! 120, here I come (again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment